Jun 27, 2011

FastCats Depot, June 26 2011

This Sunday was the best turn out so far this year. Saturday night I went to the NOFX show, so I was in no shape to race the next day. (all I can say is: holy crap The Decline, The Decline HOLY CRAP!) I did however, manage to get myself to the track at the end of the first qualifier. Here are the GT1 A & B mains, as well as the GT2 A-main.

GT2 A-main


GT1 B-main


GT1 A-main


I did a chance to run a few laps on this layout... Joe Bielski volunteered to record the GT2 race for me, and let me run his car for the main. I took a few photos with John's camera, but was unable to get them off of the card before it was time to leave. He'll email them to me when he gets a chance, and I'll upload them to the site. results for this day have already been uploaded. Get to them following the link on the right side of the page. -->

See you next Sunday!

[/Tim Sanderson]

No comments: