Jan 31, 2011

Niagara Indoor RC

Yesterday. for the first time, I went to to the Niagara RC indoor onroad club. It is a track that is set up every Sunday in a community centre in St.Catherines Ontario.

I ran in the Rubber Touring Car class with my Sprint 2. I was running an non-boosted 13.5, while I think most of the other guys were running boosted 17.5. While the 13.5 was fast, the boosted 17.5 were quite a bit faster. That being said, I've come to the conclusion that the 13.5 was way too fast for my little Sprint 2. (at least on the indoor ozite surface) I think there's too much flex in my chassis to try running to run that fast on an indoor surface. If I continue running at the Niagara track, I'll probably convert the Sprint over to a VTA car. A 21.5 motor seems to agree with the Sprint a bit more.
I only recorded one video... TC Rubber A main.
Enjoy.



[/Tim Sanderson]

No comments: