Dec 15, 2010

Vintage Magazine Scans

MAR 18 2011
The scans won't be available for a day or two. Check back in a couple of days.


I've scanned the first of my vintage magazines. I'll try to add a magazine every day two, but updates may be sporadic, at best. I've put a link to this scans page in my 'links' box, on the right hand side of the site. Be sure to check every once in a while for updates.
I'm uploading to a free file hosting service, so I am not sure how reliable it will be. If I have problems with it in the future, I'll have to try and find another hosting alternative. Until then, I'll give ADrive a try.
If you have any trouble downloading any of the magazines, please let me know!

Scans
Magazines:Ads:



5 comments:

YZ-10 said...

Awesome work, cheers

Tim Sanderson said...

No problem!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of getting the October91 issue to work again??? Pleasee!!!!:)

Live_Steam_Mad said...

Links no longer work. Any chance of re-uploading?

Cheers,

Live_Steam_Mad

Anonymous said...

I saw this thread and was so pleased that I might be able to see some of the old magazines that I once owed. Unfortunately the link no longer works! Is there any chance that they can be relaunched, please.
NickM