Nov 30, 2010

Vintage RC Mags

This is just a quick post to show the vintage (and a few not-so-vintage) RC magazines I picked up tonight. I haven't really gone through through them yet, but it looks like there are mags from at least the early 80's, into the 2000's. (4 out of 5 of these magazines are even in plastic sleeves) So far, I've seen some RC Car Action, RC Model Cars, ROAR Rev-Up, Radio Control Car Racer, Radio Control Modeler... even some newer Xreme RC. When I get the time, I'll go through them better, maybe catalog what's there. I may even PDF some of the older ones...
Here's a pic of the haul. (excuse the quality... I had to use my video camera to take the photo)

1 comment:

Wes said...

Cool pull Tim! I had a subscription to RCCA for several years when I was a teenager, and bought it regularly for quite a few years after that. My collection spanned from Mid 88 until sometime in 93 or 94. About four years ago I put two entire apple boxes of mags in a dumpster. If I had just held out a few more months until we bought our house, I could have still had them. Bummer.