Nov 29, 2010

LeMans 240ST

Once again, my buddy Joe Bielski has hooked me up with another bit of vintage Kyosho goodness. He hooked me up with a Kyosho LeMans 240ST. This, along with the Kyosho Gold shocks he gave me, is going into my Ultima. Looks like I'll have to buy Joe a case of beer.

LeMans 240ST specs:
cage 540 type / 4 min race / 22Tx1 / 0.80mm / bronze bushing / 24.000rpm / 7.2-8.4V

Sometime this week I should be getting my fiberglass upper plate & rear shock tower I ordered from Dave (aka DW911) from RC10talk.com. I've cleaned all the bits and pieces of the Ultima, so once I have the new parts, I can put it all back together again. I was thinking of putting the original mechanical speed control into this buggy, but I'm not sure if it would hold up to the 240ST. I think the Ultima II I bought on Friday comes with an old Novak ESC. I might just put that into it instead.

[/Tim Sanderson]

No comments: