Nov 14, 2010

Ultima teardown part 1

I started the teardown of the Ultima this weekend. Here are some of the photos:

kyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrckyosho,ultima,vintage,tsan,tsanrc

*EDIT* I added a few photos I forgot to add to the original post *EDIT*
Tim Sanderson

2 comments:

Wes said...

That upper deck crack/break is a pretty common one from what I hear. How's your front bulkhead? I have sourced two Outrages and an Ultima Pro Parts lot for my Ultima Pro project, and 2 of the three had broken bulkheads!

Tim Sanderson said...

The bulk head is in ok shape... at least one side has a cracked screw hole, plus the original owner off put a 4mm+ screw through the chassis/bulk head, 'reaming' out the hole. I think I'll be able to salvage it, at least until I can track down another. :)
Tim Sanderson