Sep 24, 2011

Kyosho Turbo Optima Mid SE parts

Yesterday I received a package in the mail from a guy named rangerg on rc10talk.com. He was nice enough to offer a bunch of pre-cleaned Turbo Optima Mid SE parts, for simply the cost of shipping. Seeing as I bought a Mid SE a few weeks ago, it was a perfect deal for me!

Here's what I got:

The Mid SE I bought is basically complete, but there are a few parts that have been replaced with parts for other cars. (I think the steering rack was from an RC10, for example) I plan on replacing any weird/broken parts wit the ones given to me by rangerg, then 'pay it forward', and offer these parts to someone else on rc10talk for free as well.

Thanks rangerg!

[/Tim Sanderson]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bro if you still have all these part can you hit me up i am looking for the front shock tower thanks email me a1trujil@gmail.com