Mar 21, 2012

Tamiya Volkswagen Type2 Wheelie: VRCmag.com

 Here's the Velocity RC build video for the light-at-heart 'Tamiya Volkswagen Type2 Wheelie'.

I had the privilege of helping Jeff film the final action sequence for this video, as well as help with photography for this article in the up coming first month's magazine. Actually, I mostly did the stunt driving, but had at least had a little bit camera time. If I'm lucky, a photo or two of mine might make it into the article! 

This video shows the awesome camera work and editing by Jeff. The pre-build sequence was very well done.
If you enjoy reading T San RC, please show your appreciation by buying a few copies of VRC Mag. :) Be sure to buy the first month's digital magazine, available in the very near future.

http://vrcmag.com/

(P.S. ask me about the crazy guy we met in a church parking lot, and I'll send you a link to the grade-A conspiracy theory conversation between him and Jeff.)
[/Tim Sanderson]

1 comment:

Steve D said...

Tell me about the crazy guy in the church parking lot...