Jan 15, 2012

2nd Annual Petre Memorial

Yesterday was the 2nd annual Martin Petre Memorial race, at Ferraro Speed World, in Hamilton Ontario. This was the first time I saw the new, larger track. It's pretty great! The drivers stand has been moved to the other side of the track, and the pit space has been rearranged.There was a great turn out, with (I think) 14 heats. Being my first day out in over a month, I did super terrible. But I did at least record the 2WD A-main race.
Enjoy!



[/Tim Sanderson]

2 comments:

arf said...

Man, it looks like there's a ton of grip. Are they running slicks?

Tim Sanderson said...

Nope, pretty much everyone runs 'Schumacher Mini Pins'. They're the go-to tire for carpet offroad.
However, I've got my hands on some 'dBoots' tires to try out next time I hit the track. :)